Petzl ALVEO BEST – lettvektshjelm for arbeid i høyden og redning.
Featuring a strong chinstrap, the Petzl ALVEO BEST helmet is a very lightweight helmet for workers at height. Its unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash. It is built to be lightweight and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head. The ALVEO BEST is designed for optimal attachment of a headlamp, a protective shield, and hearing protection.
- Optimal protection for work at height:
– impacts are absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner
– its closed shell offers protection against electrical hazards and molten metal spray
– strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Built for reduced weight
- Comfortable to wear:
– CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
– comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
– PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots)
– headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
– VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
– hearing protection (side slots)
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 350 g
- Material(s): ABS, expanded polystyrene, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene. Contains Alveolen® of Sekisui Alveo AG
|Certification(s)||CE*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E||CE*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E||CE*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
* Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal spray, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.