Petzl GRILLON Lifeline – midleritidig, horisontal livline.
Petzl GRILLON Lifeline allows a horizontal lifeline to be installed quickly when there is a large work surface to cover. The integrated self-locking device allows easy adjustment of length, depending on the distance between two anchor points.
- Allows a horizontal lifeline to be installed quickly when there is a large work surface
- The self-locking device allows easy adjustment of the length and tension between the two anchor points (make a mule knot on the GRILLON to lock the anchor)
- Semi-static rope, resistant to aging and abrasion
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Available in four lengths: 5, 10, 15 and 20 m
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B, EAC
|References||L52A 005||L52A 010||L52A 015||L52A 020|
|Length||5 m||10 m||15 m||20 m|
|Weight||675 g||1055 g||1455 g||1900 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|